Thursday, May 23, 2013

Sunny Daze

This is where I aim to be next weekend.  It will be our first beach trip of the year, and only our second trip to the beach with Olivia thus far.  How sad is that?  We live in Florida and rarely go to the beach.  Well, we are gonna go all out next weekend and get an umbrella, bring a cooler, and make a day out of it with the kids, and Tyler and Maria.  I'm really excited because my new bathing suit should be here by then.  I was going to touch up my hair next week since we are going to see The Postal Service on June 5th, but my mom is going to do my hair the day of the concert so that I can go swimming at the beach and bask in the sun and not have to worry about my hair fading since it won't be freshly dyed.  So excited!  I got a lovely jade green one piece with a bandeau top and just ordered myself a cute little swimsuit cover up dress. Hopefully we will get plenty of beachy days this summer.  I just wanna be a beach bum and not get a tan or have my hair fade.  Is that so much to ask?  Meh.  Anyway, I know my posts are usually random and scatterbrained, but at least I warned you of that in my About Me section.  You get what you pay for.  Which is nothing.  You get nothing. ;P

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails