Friday, May 24, 2013

Oh, The Places You'll Go!

I can't believe that he only has seven more school days until summer break.  I vividly remember the night before his first day of school.  I nervously packed all of his school supplies into his backpack, neatly laid out his outfit for his first day of school, and set my alarm to wake up early to make sure I could spend extra time with him in the morning.  We woke up, had breakfast and got dressed early, and took tons of pictures and videos that morning, talked about how we thought his first day would be, and about how many friends he would make at school (I'm pretty sure he said fifty-five).  I can't believe next year I will be a Mommy to a first grader.  I'm so proud of my little dude. Although being a Mom can be trying at times, I feel lucky to say that they are mine and I am theirs.

1 comment:

ShyScout said...

So sweet. The time does fly by, but you will have so many fun memories to keep and a ton of adventures ahead.


Off topic/responding to your question about my red hair color - I used to use the brand/color you listed but now I use Vidal Sassoon Pro Series Hair Color, 5RR Medium Vibrant Red and I love it. Most box dyes for red hair are awful but this one is really vibrant.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails