Thursday, June 6, 2013

A Trip to the Toilet and The Postal Service...

So! Olivia is pretty much potty trained, and when I say pretty much I mean she's in undies all day long usually with no accidents but we still put a diaper or pull-up on her during nap time and bedtime. I'm soooo excited to not have to buy diapers anymore, and all though newborn diapers are just the cutesy wootsiest things ever, I'll just have to admire them on Livi's baby dolls and my future nieces/nephews because after having our little firecracker of a daughter we decided that two is just enough for us. ;P


In other news, WE SAW THE POSTAL SERVICE LIVE LAST NIGHT!!! Never in a million years did I think I'd have the chance to see them live after all this time, but I'm so glad we were able to! I saw one of my first loves (Ben Gibbard) performing live for the second time along with the wonderful Jenny Lewis. For being pretty mellow music, they put on an amazing and energetic show. I can definitely cross this off of my bucket list now, and I hope to see Mr. Gibbard with DCFC again the next time they come to town: :)



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails