Thursday, June 17, 2010

6 weeks

According to yesterday's post, I was 5 weeks, 6 days...  Which means that today I am six weeks!
This week my little peanut is the size of a sweet pea.
Sweet Pea, you've come a long way from a poppy seed.

Gavyn has learned to play both sides, meaning that when he wants something from Mommy, he says, "Mommy, baby girl!"  Then two minutes later he'll realize he needs something from Daddy, too, and he'll turn around and say, "Daddy, baby boy!"  Butthead.

Because of our work schedules, and our families' work schedules, we don't think that we'll be able to put Gavyn in preschool.  At first this made me really upset, I wanted him to be able to experience the social aspect of it more than anything else.  But there's a reason that preschool is optional (lack of transportation takes away flexibility), and I fully intend on home(pre)schooling him.  I guess this just means we'll have to make more frequent trips to the park and beach for some social interaction.  Darn.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails