Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Oh, nothin'.

I just got home from work, man is it hot outside.
I guess it's no wonder there are so many nudist resorts in Florida.
I really wanted to stop for smoothies on the way home, but we're kind of broke.
We picked Gavyn up from my Mom's and learned that Gavyn, too, wanted ice cream.
So when we got home I raided the freezer for a tasty treat.
Gavyn and I just enjoyed some fruit bars (his was sugar-free) because it's about 99 degrees outside.
"Mommy! Ice cream! Nummy!" he exclaimed.
He then took his popsicle and held it up and said, "Cheers!" and bumped his on mine.
He continued to repeat the "Mommy! Ice cream!" phrase and do his "Cheers!" motion about 6 or 7 times.
Now we're going to watch some Blue's Clues while Daddy's in the shower.
Then I think we're going to shoot some zombies.
All in a day's work.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails