Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Useless Information.

I cut Gavyn's hair a few weeks ago. Then yesterday I cut my hair and both of my sister's hair. I took a picture with the "new" hair (it doesn't look any different, it's just lacking the split ends that it had grown accustomed to)... And my hair looks really dark here. It's actually a lot lighter. It's like a light auburn color, which is my natural color. Immediately after I put this picture up I had people asking if I dyed it. When I said no, they requested that I dye it. While I do think it would look pretty if it were dark, I want to keep my hair long and its natural color for as long as I can. Once I'm older, I will be forced to have shorter hair and cover up my grays with pretty (dark) auburn colored hairs. So for now, it will remain a slightly lighter version of the color shown in the picture. Good night.

8 comments:

Carissa said...

How did you get your hair and make up so perfect? I love this picture of you!

Megan said...

I have the urge to dye my hair sometimes, but since it's natural, that urge just goes away quickly. :)

Ashley said...

Well, I cut my hair, then blow-dried and straightened it with my Chi. I'm on a makeup kick lately, so I've gotten a lot of new stuff. I've been making everyone let me do their hair and makeup. You're probably next.

Ashley said...

Yeah, exactly. But if you click on the picture and look at it close up, it looks like a chocolatey brown with light reddish auburn highlights. It would look nice... But I hate dying it. I've already been there and ran back after doing it a lot in high school.

Ashley said...

Ps, I have never, ever, EVER worn lipstick of any sort. But I bought Tarte's 24/7 Lip Sheers in Tea Time and Summer Fling and I mix them together and put them on and it comes out that color. I love it!

Ashley Newton said...

that picture of you is reallly good. and your hair does look like it'd look good that colour, but good choice not dying it. I've dyed my hair so many times and now my hair is really thin when it used to be thick and curly. staying natural is the best way to go. until you're old and then it's probably gonna fall out soon anyways.

Ashley said...

thank you :) it's just too much to maintain when you dye it. it's bad enough that i have to cut it all the time or i'll get split ends. nawmsay'n?

Anonymous said...

Good god, you should see what we could get for $800 a month around here. We could own half of Arkansas for that.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails