Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Slacker.

I know I've been slacking lately. I promise I haven't been up to much. Just hanging out with friends and family (mainly my Mom + kids, Shane, Alyssa, Russyl, and Jen). Actually, Russyl and Jen left about an hour ago and now myself, James, and Shane are watching A Scanner Darkly starring Keanu. What a weird but neat name. Keanu.

I should've known that this post was going to be a lot of rambling since I didn't have a true subject to post about. Here, you want some news? You want to know what's new? Will that be a little more enticing? 1. I cut Gavyn's hair today. It's not short, by any means, but it's definitely shorter. Pictures to come. 2. James and I have pretty much decided that we're going to have another baby in two years. I'm set on a girl, but he's convinced (and hoping) that it will be a boy. 3. Today is my second day off in a row, followed by tomorrow which will make Day 3. We've just been relaxing lately, and tomorrow I think we're going to hit up a few thrift stores (I can't remember the last time I've done that) and go to Urban Outfitters. I love having three days off in a row, it's a real treat since my usual days off are not in a row.
Ah, I forgot to mention... After I cut Gavyn's hair, I showed him the new do in the mirror and he started waving and saying 'Hi' to himself in the mirror and blowing kisses at himself. I am going to take that as an approval. James, of course, was not very thrilled... But is he ever when it involves a haircut? Not usually.
I'm actually kind of into this movie and really into the idea of munching on some chili cheese dip that Shane is currently hogging, so I'm going to cut it here. I apologize about the lack of posting, and I will try to better myself, as a blogger, for you!
Ps, that is Rachel, my younger sister. --->

1 comment:

Ashley Newton said...

:) i think it's awesome you guys are going to have another baby! but hey quick question, how do you make your layout for blogger? i have it all figured out for myspace but with this i just can't figure out how to do anything to it, except to just use the few premade layouts they have for you to choose from.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails