Friday, May 29, 2009

My Baby.

I made my baby's hair go bye-bye :'(

I think his long hair with curls at the ends made him look more tiny, so it was my security blanket, if you will.

And now he talks and says things like, "Mommy, you have a boo-boo? What happened?" And kisses my "boo-boo"s... Which are actually just beauty marks, or an occasional bruise from god knows what - I bruise very easily.

He looks like such a little man. It freaks me out. I just want to stop time and hang out with him before he gets any bigger. And I kept saying, "I can't wait until he can crawl." "I can't wait until he can walk."

I could've waited :(

I love when he lays on our bed and watches TV. He gets really excited when you lay down with him, and if for any reason (even to go to the bathroom) you have to get up, he gets upset and points to the bed and says, "Down!" to try to get you to sit back down.

I wish I could've been a stay-at-home Mom. At least for a little while, I went right back to work after having Gavyn. I see and spend time with him every day, but I still feel like it's not enough, because every day he looks bigger and bigger, and every day he learns something new. It's hard.

The picture to the right is of my sister, Brooke. This is what I've been doing in my spare time. James and I have been going to thrift stores, buying vintage and trendy clothing, and selling it on eBay. I've broadened my horizons a bit by picking up some cookbooks that I thought I could sell for a small profit also.

All of my items are here.

Who knows, maybe you'll find something you like ;)

Ps, it's hard for me to do this because I always find things that I like, that I want to keep - like the owl belt buckle :'(

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is nice being able to stay home with Emmie. Especially now when she's figuring herself out and taking so much in. The days are always fun. I felt like I was missing out BIG TIME when I was working. I went back before she was even two months old! I know it'll be a little better when she's older.. But I'm in no hurry. I stopped when I realized how bad it would hurt to come in from work and see her crawling, walking, talking, ect. without me.

Anonymous said...

Oh, definitely. I wouldn't be able to have just one and I'm lucky that Brian's in total agreement about it. It wouldn't be until we started potty training Em. I won't do TWO diapers, but I don't want them too far apart.

See, I kinda wish I was in your position. I promised Brian I'd try to keep myself in size 5 pants after Emmie (you know, for the ass, hips, and all..) haha, but now I'm leaning back into my 3's, and, god forbid, 1's! I don't want to end up back into my, as my brother, Jake, lovingly calls it, "tweaker-bitch, skinny" body. I WANT the curves! And I hate knobby, chicken legs. I hate that the one thing family told me when I was pregnant was, "OMG, Joe! You looks so healthy! You look great with a little weight on!" and now it's back to, "God, go eat something." >:|

Anonymous said...

Haha, I don't know how to explain it. According to everyone else I have a big butt for my small body, my frontal view is just very misleading. When I turn around it's like, "Where the hell did that come from?" Ya know? I want the curves and whole package to match. I can stand gaining a few pounds in that area, but it won't be exactly what I want it to be WITHOUT the exercise. Who knows, I may never get what I want. This may be all I've got, lol.

And about chubby cheeks, haha.. my nickname in middle school and high school (what I DID attend in California) was "Chubby Cheeks". Very lame, lol.. but I know what you mean. It was a mix between my face cheeks and bottom cheeks. Depending on who you asked..

Unknown said...

i ALWAYS say i can't wait til he walks or crawls, but really i just want him to hold his own bottle.



I think Gavyn's hair looks adorable by the way.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails