Wednesday, April 13, 2011

My bebes.

Olivia and I are most likely going to be on an instructional video that they distribute in hospitals throughout the country for new parents who need tips on how to care for their newborn.  They're going to be bringing the equipment to shoot at my house at the end of the month.  I'm excited to get a copy of it to show her one day. :)
Olivia will be eleven weeks tomorrow.  She's very curious about her surroundings and she's starting to smile more and more often.  She's beginning to be able to support her head better, so I think I'm going to give her a "big girl bath" tonight in her baby tub rather than using the sling.  Gavyn has now learned (and can recognize) the letters "A," "B," "C," "D," "E," "F," "O," "P," and "W."  He knows what sound "A" makes and can tell you two words that start with the letter "A" (alligator and apple).  He can't wait to turn five and, "go to school with his friends."  I'm proud of my little punkins. :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails