Thursday, December 17, 2009

Oh, the holidays...

Well, the results are in.  I have a 4.0 GPA!  I faxed my transcript to Geico this morning to receive the student discount.  Saving money is never a bad thing.  In fact, it's usually quite the contrary.  It's now winter break and all of the out-of-town college kids are rushing back to their home town.  This makes for a good opportunity to catch up.  I'm excited mainly because I get to start going grocery shopping on Thursdays again, instead of going to class.  I know, exciting.  But in January it'll be back to normal with school starting.  Come fall of 2010 I'll be driving to the new campus they're building, with James!  We went to Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party as a spur of the moment thing about a week ago, and can I just say that Gavyn LOVED it?  I'm sure that he was amused with it when he was two, but now that he's almost three, he was so giddy about it!  He kept screaming "Mitty mouse!" and we went on the Buzz Lightyear ride about three times.  Gavyn's birthday is right around the corner.  We'll be taking him to Disney again and he's getting his Power Wheels Mustang.  Unfortunately, Gavyn's car will no longer match Daddy's =(.  Rachel's birthday was on the 11th, Tyler's is on the 21st, we're going to Clearwater on Christmas Eve to see James' family, and then it's Christmas day!  I'm going to make a glazed ham with a bunch of delicious family recipes as sides.  It's turning out to be a wonderful month, as usual.  I love this time of year.  I think we're going to gear up for it tonight with some Christmas classics, cookies, and candles...  After grocery shopping, of course.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails