Tuesday, December 22, 2009

The Princess and the Frog, Pt. 2

James and I are working opposite shifts today, I will see him for a brief moment when we meet halfway on  my way home and on his way to work so that he can give me one of the textbooks that sold on Amazon today, Gavyn and his carseat, and a kiss.  Then I won't see him again until 1 am.  I think I'm going to take Gavyn to see The Princess and The Frog tonight.  James wants to see Avatar, so the chances of seeing both while they're still in theatres are slim to none - we usually just can't find the time!  I love that I can do these types of things with Gavyn now.  He's my little sidekick.  I have some errands to run today after work, I want to see the movie afterwords, and then I'll be glad to relax with Gavyn.

Ps, James is finally putting up the Christmas lights!  I can't wait to see them!  The sounds of 'It's Beginning to Look A Lot Like Christmas' are beginning to ring in my ears.


Pss, I laughed out loud at work about this, so I thought I'd share:

(Facebook)
Jack > Lauren: When I woke up this morning, this is what you said to me "You are not a transformer" for no reason and immediately went back to sleep.  You have a lot of explaining to do.
Me: No explanation needed, you're clearly not a transformer.  She was just stating the obvious.

1 comment:

Carissa said...

We saw that ish.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails