Saturday, December 19, 2009

Are you ready kids?!

This mama is bursting with joy about yet another one of Gavyn's newly acquired skills.  For the past week, Gavyn has been really into playing Nick Jr. games on the computer when we let him go on.  Lately, he'll run into the computer room and we'll hear him playing SpongeBob from the living room.  As this went on for a number of days, I started to think, "How is he even getting on that website?"  The first couple times I asked James if he pulled the website up for him.  Nope.  Then I started to think he was just clicking on ads.  No.  When I realized that it was the same website that he played all of these different SpongeBob games on, I started to wonder...  About ten minutes ago, I walked into the computer room and saw that he was playing again.  I told James that we should find out once and for all HOW he keeps getting on there.  So I exited out of Internet Explorer and told Gavyn to play BobBob (as he likes to call him).  He double-clicked Internet Explorer, clicked on the Favorites button, scrolled down to the SpongeBob favorite, and clicked on it.  James and I started cracking up and my jaw dropped in shock.  HOW DID HE LEARN TO DO THAT?  I'm still not quite sure.  But I still can't believe that he's more tech-savvy than many adults that I know!  I've got one smart baby boy.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails