Saturday, September 19, 2009

Na na na na.

I guess it's a good thing we've decided on the Batman costume:
He's practically having a panic attack because he's watching over me as I update right now saying, "Tyler and Batman!!!" He keeps saying to me, "Mommy, it's me, Gavyn!" and pointing to himself. Then once I say, "Hi, Gavyn!" he'll pull down the Batman mask and say, "Mommy, it's me, Batman!" while pointing to "Batman" until I say, "Hi, Batman!"

I just thought it was really cute and wanted to do a little update. He's telling me, "Mommy, I wanna see Batman Gavyn" right now, and when I scroll up to show him he laughs and says, "Gavyn, Batman, Cool."


Well, I have to cut this short because he's saying, "Mommy, I wanna see Ni-Hao, Kai Lain and Wow Wow Wubbzy." I can't believe how well he pronounces Ni-Hao, Kai Lan.

He actually says "Buzz Lightyear" and "To infinity and beyond!"

Oh yeah, and our favorite thing to get him to say is Oliver (from Oliver and Company)... In Gavynese it's pronounced "Ah-bib-ber"

Are you kidding me with how much he talks/knows? I think I'm getting over the part where I'm sad that he's growing up so fast and really just enjoying hearing the random things he says and watching as he learns new things every day. :D

2 comments:

TwidultsULTD said...

A bib ber! lol I need to upload that video from my phone. But howwww?

Ashley said...

No idea! But you've got to see his latest Batman impressions!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails