Friday, July 31, 2009

You are not the Sun.

I'm pleased to say that my birthday party was a total success. It was ridiculously fun, and I believe that there were about 30 people at my house at one point, and it's definitely one of those times that we'll be talking about for a long, long time.
I'm also pleased to say that recently I've been keeping up with my exercising when I get off of work. Today I invested in an iPod holder that straps onto my arm and some headphones (since I bummed off of my work buddies before)... After about a week of experimenting, I've discovered that the Elliptical is my new favorite machine to use.
Our trip to Chicago is officially official. I ordered the tickets on Thursday.

I finally made Emma's appointment to get spayed for Wednesday, after arguing with the girl on the phone for 20 minutes because she needed to know Emma's exact weight. "I don't have a scale at home and I'm currently at work, we can weigh her when I get there," I said. She insisted that I must tell her Emma's exact weight in order to make an appointment. "Okay, 3 1/2 pounds." Cats have to be at least 4 pounds to undergo surgery. "Okay... She's 4 1/2 pounds!" Are you sure? That's her exact weight? "Nope, she's 6 pounds." You're sure? "Positive." I have no idea how much she weighs. Guess we'll find out when I go there, like I said! I felt bad afterwards for giving her a 'tude so I apologized for giving her a hard time and she said that she didn't mean to come off as rude, it's just a new policy that she'd get in trouble for not enforcing. Understandable, but my cat weighs over 4 pounds (or at least I hope so) and I didn't want to have to go to the vet just to find out what she weighs to be able to make an appointment, that'd be absurd!

I'm tired and I'm going to bed early tonight.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails