Saturday, May 9, 2009

Swyn Floo.



To say that I simply HATE BEING SICK would be an understatement. I don't think I could ever instill how much I absolutely hate it into your brain. I ended up calling out of work yesterday, and felt similar this morning but decided to go in anyway. After all, I'm pretty sure I'm only allotted 3 sick days per year. Melissa (from work) offered to work for me tomorrow and I'd work her Monday, but if I could do it today, I can do it tomorrow. And I enjoy my Mondays and Wednesdays off. So here I am, at my desk in the back office munching on caramel rice cakes and waiting for my little electronic clock in the lower righthand corner of my computer to read 4:00 PM. Only 13 minutes to go. The picture to the right was one of the Google Image results for Swine Flu. I do not have any idea how it, in any way, depicts Swine Flu, but I deemed it essential for this post. I am so ready to go home and pass out for a few hours, but NOT ready to study for my Elementary Algebra retake on my CPT. I never was very fond of Algebra. Maybe I'll reschedule it for a time when I can concentrate more and pity myself less.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails