Monday, May 4, 2009

It All Started Here.

Quick update while James is in the shower and Gavyn is jumping up and down on our bed like a maniac.

I made some scrumptious homemade lasagna and we just finished eating it.

"The lasagna is really good, babe."
"Thanks, I think this is the best I've made it so far."
"Isn't this the first time you've made it?"
"Yeaahumm, how was work?"

Haha. The picture to the left is of James and I days before I found out that I was pregnant. We were both a lot thinner, his hair was longer, my hair was shorter, and neither of us had any idea what was in store for us.

James just stomped into the room.

"Are you kidding me!?"
"What?"
"I can't even grow a beard yet, and LOOK AT THIS!!"
(I glance at the tiny strand of facial hair between his fingers)
"I already have a gray facial hair!"

Poor James. I'm going to go accompany him in the living room and make sure he doesn't have a little episode over his lack of facial hair/gain of gray hair.

Ps, my post about our future honeymoon keeps showing up in the You Might Like These Stories located at the bottom of each of my posts, and it just looks so surreal. I can't hardly wait.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

James' hair looks sweeet. Ps. I will be expecting some type of delish meal on Wednesday. :)

Megan said...

I love me some good lasagna.

Unknown said...

thats the weirdest comment, ha. I think i like swedish meatballs..

Shelsea Marie said...

I work at The Tanning Place on Forest Oaks and 19 by Beefs...Robert cooks every night and he is amazing! he believes that i dont know how to cook and i like it that way =] i mean i can im just not amazing at it but i can cook seeing as though my father is a chef!

Ashley said...

Ooh, I'd keep it that way, too. You're lucky. But I do get a lot of appreciation for cooking, and we have a little system worked out where I cook, he cleans (and does laundry), so it all works out. I'd much rather cook than get stuck doing laundry all day. Yuck.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails