Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Aloha!

The wheels are turning and the wedding bells are ringing in my head. Here I go again, but this time I'm actually looking into the wedding, not just the honeymoon. Yesterday I said out of no where, "Wouldn't it be amazing to just get married on our honeymoon, so to speak?" And that's all it took. Yes, it is very far in advance. I'm sure it will not happen until 2011-2012, but I feel as if it's necessary to have it all worked out very far in advance so that a) we can save up, b) our guests can save up, and c) we can have everything where we prefer to have it, since the best places book up far in advance. And since the main excitement in the whole wedding business was the honeymoon destination, why not bring the wedding there, too? I've found some really affordable packages. The opportunities there are limitless, but our budgets are not so much, so we'll have to do a lot of planning. Gavyn would look so handsome in a little white button-up, khakis, and barefeet! So... My closest friends and family reading this, start saving! This is what I want. I am not dead-set on Hawaii (except for the honeymoon, of course), but after looking into it, I think I'm beginning to like the idea of a beach wedding more and more. James always said that he'd like a beach wedding, but I wasn't keen on it before just because we live in Florida and it's kind of a cliche... But they are really beautiful. So maybe if a wedding in Hawaii is out of reach, we can look into Indian Rocks Beach?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Weddings, yay! Oh the excitement. And that's a great idea to get married on your honeymoon, or atleast the beach. So gavyn can look super cute.

Megan said...

I think it's a great idea!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails