Monday, April 5, 2010

Update

-Had a girl's day with Carissa, Michele, and the kiddies.  We swam in the pool all day, munched on some hot dogs and a delicious salami and cheese platter that I got for half off at Publix, and played some Wii.  It was a lot of fun, and Gavyn looooves swimming and playing with kids his age...  And dogs.

-Cut about seven inches of my hair off.  Might even be adding a few more to that.

-Excited to go to Arigato's with Gavyn and James once our credit card debt is paid off.  Won't be long now!

-That is all!

2 comments:

Megan said...

I'm so jealous that you're already swimming! It was in the 80s yesterday, and it is again today, but it's going to be back in the 60s by the end of the week, so I doubt my Husband's family will open their pool until the end of April.

Love your hair!

Ashley said...

You'll be jealous until it hits 90 degrees (and trust me, it has gotten close already), then you'll be happy that you're not me!

Thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails