Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Gavyn the Sleep Eater

Less than a week ago, I stumbled out of bed at 4 am after realizing that almost every light in the house was on for some reason.  My immediate reaction was to look in Gavyn's room. His tv was on and toys were strewn about, and Gavyn was nowhere to be seen.  Next stop, his bathroom.  There was poo in his potty, lots of wet wipes in the toilet that I ended up having to plunge, and a pull-up on the ground.  Evidence was piling up and I was afraid of the outcome.  I walked out into the living room to find my three-year-old sleeping while sitting straight up on the couch butt naked (with a blanket over him), and a video game in his hand.  I couldn't help but laugh and hurried to get some clothes back on him and lay him down.  Luckily he knew to wipe his butt before he planted it on the couch.

A couple of days later, I was able to catch THIS on video:
I call it "sleep eating."

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails