Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Still here.

I don't have much time to update, but I just wanted to do a quickie.

I had decided to stop updating my blog, even though I saw it as a sort of creative outlet [Kyra ;)], because of all of the recent fuss with employers stalking your social networking sites, blogs, twitter accounts, etc.

Well, I wrote a few entries in my journal and I tried to keep myself away, but here I am, a couple of months later. So much for that.

Today was an awesome day. I've been sick for the past week and I'm finally starting to get over it. On our way home from work, we picked up Gavyn and stopped by my Grandma's new place. It's cute and quaint. Afterwards, I grabbed a few things from the store so that I can make my infamous chili cheese dip for our little party at work on Thursday, we picked up our new copy of Left 4 Dead 2, some wings from Beef's, and a 6 pack (for James, sadly I'll be sipping my Dayquil). My idea of a good night.

I also stopped at Marshall's and Ross to pick up a new outfit for tomorrow since I'm observing a class at Chocachatti. I also got my first pair of Nine West heels that I do actually intend to wear. I observed a class at Pine Grove last week and loved it. Last week was 2nd grade, which I think is the grade I'd prefer to teach, and this week is kindergarten. I'm almost finished with my first semester of college and I have all A's. I've already signed up for Spring semester and this time I'm taking four classes rather than three, so now I'm really considered a full-time student. I'm taking Human Sexuality; Poetry, Peace, and Social Justice; Intermediate Algebra; and Intro to Psychology.

Well, I told you that this would be a quickie. I've got to go watch some Zombieland. Cya!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails