Saturday, July 11, 2009

Busy Bee

It's been awhile. Here's what I've been up to:

  • Spending time with my boys
  • Hanging out with friends, often
  • Smoking the hookah referenced in my previous post
  • Shooting zombies via Left 4 Dead
  • Planning our trip to Chicago in September
  • Semi-planning our mini-vacation to Disney in January
  • Mentally preparing myself (and others) for my 21st birthday party
  • Reading South of No North by Charles Bukowski
  • Working, working, working
  • Making an extra income at work through the incentive program
  • Contemplating tattoo ideas


4 comments:

Megan said...

Ah, I can't wait for my 21st birthday. It's not 'til December, though.

Carissa said...

Unfortunately the friends you've been hanging out with often doesn't include me. lol we should change the soon.

Ashley said...

Megan - It's not all it's cracked up to be. James just turned 22, the hype of 21 was over as soon as his 21st birthday hangover was ;P I'm just looking forward to ordering some fabulous mixed drinks when I go to a restaurant!

Carissa - Absolutely, when do you want to hang out?

TwidultsULTD said...

What day this week is good for you?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails