Tuesday, April 21, 2009

SuperMom

MUST. STOP. BIDDING.
I can't stop myself from continuously bidding on eBay. Maybe it's because I'm competitive or maybe it's because I want practically everything I see on there. Either way, within the past month I have ordered the following:

Blue's Clues DVD - Blue Goes to School
Blue's Clues Plush Doll
Leap Frog's My First Leappad
Leap Frog's My First Leappad Books
Sega Genesis with two controllers
Sega Sonic the Hedgehog (1, 2, 3, & Knuckles)
Sega Earthworm Jim (1 & 2)
Sega Altered Beast
Sega Toe Jam & Earl
Sega Toy Story
Sega Castle of Illusion
Super Nintendo Goof Troop

I am unstoppable, I almost ordered Gavyn more Leappad books which would've been another $75! I think I need a wiiiittle more self control.

Ah, yes. I also went to PHCC yesterday for my appointment with the advisor. Classes begin on August 24th. I signed up for Intro to Education, Intro to Psych, Microcomputer Applications, and English Comp I. All but Intro to Education are online. I'm hoping that I don't get too overwhelmed, but at least two out of the four classes should be fairly easy for me. Plus, Microcomputer Applications doesn't begin until October and is mainly dealing with programs that I already know how to use. So, if I can survive this (full-time Mom/fiancee, full-time employee, and full-time student), well, then, I'm pretty much SuperMom.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails